1. Senior managing attorney
Dr. Gábor Pozderka was awarded his law degree “cum laude” in 1999, and he passed the bar examination with honours in 2003. The senior managing attorney also holds a qualification as taxation advisor.
Between 1999 and 2005 he was legal assistant, legal advisor and then office manager legal advisor in the directorate of a multinational insurance company.
From 2005 he has acted as senior attorney in his own law office specialized on business law, corporate affairs and labour law.
His legal consultancy experience makes him particularly suited to the provision of flexible corporate legal advice similar to his legal activities within the law office.
2. The office
The law office is located in an exclusive block adjacent to the Basilica in the heart of Budapest. The office’s human resources comprise the senior managing attorney and two associated attorneys.
The office has online access to the databases of the Land Offices (Takarnet system) and the Company Information Service (IMOnline) of the Ministry of Justice; furthermore, it has an attested electronic signature, which means it is able to take part in electronic corporate procedures.
Basically, the law office provides clients with a range of integrated services in the fields of business, civil and labour law in their broadest senses. Clients include companies with revenues running into billions of forints.
The size of the office allows it to offer highly competitive rates. We consider some of our most important characteristics to be our flexible and rapid availability, response time and accessibility.
3. Primary activities
- labour law consultancy
- consultancy, drafting contracts (including employment and service contracts, outsourcing contracts, cooperation agreements)
- insurance legal consultancy
- legal support for projects
- consultation, drafting in-house directives, regulations (e.g. drafting regulations on money laundering and data protection)
- legal support in tendering procedures
- public procurement procedures
- real estate cases
- corporate cases
- Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority (PSZÁF) licensing procedures
- case representation
- general legal activities, consultancy (verbally, in writing, by e-mail, resolving legal issues)
- taxation advisory service
- debt recovery (through the courts or out-of-court settlement)
- data protection cases
Budapest, 7 March 2012